Network and peering informations
- I got my AS# and IPv6 space from PLUTEX
- peering [at] as207681 [dot] net
- noc [at] as207681 [dot] net
Upstream providers IPv6
Public Exchange Points
Private Exchange Points
Virtual Exchange Points
Virtual Machine Providers
Dedicated Server Providers
Peering Info is available on Peering DB or you can email me at peering [AT] as207681 [dot] net.
Our peering policy is Open.
- Peers may only send traffic to destinations announced by AS207681.
- Peers may only send traffic originating from their own / customer networks.
- Peers are not allowed to point static routes towards AS207681.
- Peers must operate a NOC which is reachable by phone or email.
- Peers should cooperate in any case of abuse.
- Peers must have an AS-SET registered. AS-LIMITEDSLIPNET is ours.